Guiding Esprit’s disability policy
Corporate disability policy guidance project
#guidance #support #raisingawareness #recruitment #inclusion #performance
Development and implementation of a global action plan for the Esprit headquarters and 16 Esprit department store concessions, meeting the objectives set by Esprit’s disability agreement that was signed in December 2012.
Ethik Connection’s solutions:
- awareness raising and training at the Esprit headquarters and at Esprit department store concessions;
- analysis of recruitment potential, recommendations;
- a free, anonymous disability hotline for employees, provided by our disability experts;
- analysis of purchasing a policy, recommendations.
- disability policy guidance: tool implementation, assessment, filling out and optimising the DOETH (French mandatory declaration of employment of disabled workers).
Highly involved internal audiences
Esprit department store concessions
participation rate for the Esprit headquarters awareness event