#recruitment #support #inclusion #performance #raisingawareness
Sopra Steria wanted to ensure the inclusion of disabled workers in its workforce.
Ethik Connection’s bespoke response:
- making a computer engineering diploma from the CNAM available to disabled people; setting up technical knowledge refresher modules;
- setting up a “disability and performance” diagnosis to establish the compatibility between the job position and different types of disability;
- organising recruitment: sourcing, interviews, workplace personality tests, candidate coaching, awareness raising for recruitment officers;
- raising awareness among parties involved: support for various project stakeholders (managers, tutors, teams, teachers, etc.);
- carrying out psychological monitoring during employment and training;
- obtaining financing: setting up an administrative and financial approach.
An innovative inclusion success!
support given to 5 students during their block release training, and company training
of the programme’s total funding was obtained by Ethik Connection
awareness raised among 20 people involved in the project