Ethik Connection has been a training organisation for 14 years and designs and organises effective bespoke awareness-raising events and training.
Our disability experts, who are themselves disabled, have trained more than 800 managers, employees, and recruiters in diversity and inclusion management.
We operate throughout France.
Successful change and inclusion
Organize your managers, HR teams, and employees around the topics of accessibility, inclusion, support, and employment assistance and retention.
Address the key issues regarding effective inclusion, diversity, and disability.
Learn about support methods for the management of differently abled or disabled employees.
Become enthusiastic stakeholders
A participative and engaging pedagogical approach that puts employees at the very centre of the process.
Training that is customized based on the audiences knowledge of the subject (HR, CSR, managers, tutors, employees, disability mentors, occupational physicians, Health, Safety, and Working Conditions Committee, etc.), the area of activity, and participants’ needs.
Training based on experience sharing: the experience of participants and our groups of experts.
A different perspective : Dans le Noir ?
How can one innovate, move the goalposts, and do away with preconceptions ?
With the multi-sensory and human experience that is “Dans le Noir ?”!
Kick off awareness training with breakfast in total darkness, guided and served by blind people.
Total darkness can do a great deal to reveal ones personality; it removes inhibitions and provides a unique and fun experience, everyone is more attentive to what others say and the true meaning of their words.
The innovative diversity agency.
Guarantee that your projects have an extraordinary impact thanks to incomparable human rapports.
Events, conferences, recruitment, launches, positive awareness of differences, communication, product innovation…
- Dans le noir Recrutement22 March 2019 - 11 h 00 min
- A multi-sensory tour of Chengdu at the heart of Paris21 March 2019 - 15 h 00 min
- EDEW 2018: carrying the banner of innovative diversity21 March 2019 - 13 h 30 min
- A unique approach to raising disability awareness within the government21 March 2019 - 12 h 00 min
- The shift towards more inclusive cinema19 March 2019 - 17 h 17 min
- Multi-sensory marketing for L’Oréal13 February 2019 - 18 h 00 min
News by theme
- Fresh news
- Gender equality
- In the dark
- Inclusive management and recruitment
- Inspiring projects
- Offres d’emploi
- Positive awareness of differences
- Practical information
- Raising CSR awareness
- Responsible communication
- Sensorial marketing
- Tournée mobile